Mobile Banking FAQ
Browse the FAQs below for more information:
- How do I register for CBank Mobile Banking?
To register a profile for Mobile Banking, you must first have a personal account with CBank. Once your account has been established by your personal banker, visit our website at www.cbankusa.com and select the “First Time Login” link to register. Once registration is complete, you will use your login credentials to login to Mobile Banking through your mobile device.
- How do I download and install the CBank Mobile App on my device?
You can download the CBank Mobile Banking App from either the Apple App Store, or the Google Play Store by searching for “CBank Cincinnati.” You can also follow the links at the bottom of this screen from your mobile device.
- What do I do if I forget my password?
If you forget your password, you can call our main office during normal business hours at (513) 651-3000, or you can visit our website at www.cbankusa.com. After entering your AccessID, you can click “submit” then “Forgot Password” and a temporary password will be sent to the email address that is registered to the account.
- What type of device do I need to use CBank Mobile Banking?
Any phone or tablet running iOS 7.0 or greater or Android 4.0 or greater can download and run CBank’s Mobile Banking App.
- Is my personal information safe with CBank’s Mobile Banking App?
Yes. CBank’s Mobile Banking App uses the same encrypted authentication methods as our website banking. Your accounts are secured with an AccessID and Password. We never request personal information through email or text and we never store any of your personal banking information on your device.
- Can I increase the security on my mobile device?
Yes. CBank recommends implementing a passcode system on your mobile device that can lock and unlock your phone when not in use. For more information on how to enable security on your device, please visit the website of your hardware manufacturer or consult your mobile service provider.
- What if my device is lost or stolen?
If your device is lost or stolen, please report the loss as soon as possible to CBank’s customer service department at (513) 651-3000 during normal business hours, or email firstname.lastname@example.org after hours.
- How do I know if I am downloading the real CBank Mobile Banking App?
The CBank Mobile Banking App is only available to download through the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. If you are viewing this page with your mobile device, you can also download our app by following the link(s) at the bottom of the page.
- What functions are included with CBank’s Mobile Banking?
CBank’s Mobile Banking App allows personal banking customers the ability to view balances, transfer funds, search for surcharge free ATM’s, pay bills and deposit checks from your mobile device.
- Is there a fee for CBank’s Mobile Banking?
CBank’s Mobile Banking is free to use. You can view account balances, pay bills, deposit checks and transfer funds. Standard data usage and rates may apply through your mobile service provider.
- Can I get my statement delivered through CBank’s Mobile Banking?
Yes. Your current statement, previous statement, and any pending transactions will be available to view on your mobile device.
- What type of accounts can I view on CBank’s Mobile Banking?
Any personal checking, loan or CD account can be viewed using your mobile device.
- Is there a separate App for phones and tablets?
No. Whether Apple or Android, the CBank Mobile App is fully scalable to perfectly fit your screen.
- Will CBank’s Mobile Banking work outside of the U.S.?
Yes, CBank’s Mobile Banking will work anywhere you have an internet connection. Keep in mind that standard data and roaming rates will apply through your mobile service provider. For security purposes, CBank recommends not using mobile banking over unsecured wifi connections.
- What accounts can use CBank’s Mobile Deposit?
Any personal checking or money market deposit account can accept deposits through CBank’s Mobile Deposit.
- How do I sign up for Mobile Deposit?
Mobile deposit is an included feature within CBank’s Mobile Banking App. There is no secondary registration necessary.
- Do I need to sign the back of my check?
Yes. You will need to endorse the items with the following endorsement: “For Mobile Deposit Only” then sign your name underneath.
- What can I do to make sure my deposit will be accepted?
When taking the picture of the check, make sure that the check completely fills the picture area, and have the item sitting on a dark, non-reflective background.
- What are my deposit limits?
Default deposit limits are $2,500 USD per item and $10,000 USD per day.
- What is the cut-off time for making deposits?
The cutoff for making a deposit is 7:00pm EST. Any deposit made after the deadline will reflect on the next business day.
- How many deposits can I make per day with Mobile Deposit?
You can make an unlimited number of deposits up to $10,000 USD in aggregate.
- Which mobile devices will work with Mobile Deposit?
Any mobile device running iOS 7.0 or greater or Android 4.0 or greater with at least a 2MP rear facing camera will work with Mobile Deposit.
Mobile Bill Pay
- How do I sign up for Mobile Bill Pay?
To enroll in Mobile Bill Pay, you will need to visit our website at www.cbankusa.com and login to your account. From there, an option to enroll in bill pay will be present. Once bill pay has been activated on your profile, you will be able to access it through CBank’s Mobile Banking App.
- Is there a charge for Mobile Bill Pay?
For standard payments, there is no charge. For expedited, next day payments, there is a per item charge. The option to send a next day payment is clearly defined within the system.
- Does CBank offer P2P payments through Mobile Banking?
Yes. CBank subscribes to PopMoney which is a P2P system which allows users to send money to other individuals directly through email or sms text. PopMoney transfers are a function within Mobile Bill Pay, and will incur a per transaction charge, which is fully disclosed prior to approval of the transaction.
- How many bills can I pay through Mobile Bill Pay?
You can have an unlimited number of bill payments and payees in Mobile Bill Pay.
- Can I schedule a payment as a recurring payment in Mobile Bill Pay?
Yes. Once a payee is entered, you can set up the frequency, date, and the number of payments to be sent.